Pandemic Anniversary and a friendship gained across the seas.

 It is a year! 365 days have gone past. What started as mysterious, unearthly, conspiracy, bio war etc... stayed on and how!!

I remember being so confident last year that by June 2020 all things would be back to normal. It is going to be June 2021 and I have embraced the new normal.

Personally and Professionally it has been an interesting journey. 

This period gifted me many things. One among which was a friendship gained across the seas. I had met this tall American psychologist a few years ago at the school I was working then. I was fascinated by his knowledge and experience. His persona was so positive. I have always believed that we meet people for a reason. During this pandemic year, I requested him to guide me on Adlerian psychology. He replied instantly. From then on it has been a wonderful journey of learning and friendship. 

I was humbled that he found time (and still finds) to interact with me. We exchange our life stories, learnings and I am so fascinated by the way he puts a structure to it. His reflective nature, active listening and enthusiasm to learn are so inspiring. 

Comments