My fountain pen

 

I had begun my tryst with a fountain pen a few months ago. I enjoy writing with it. I have used up the four cartridges and i am so happy about it. Of course I have used it for mundane purposes only. During one of my evening walks I bought a bright red pen from the neighbourhood reynolds store. 

I love the feel of the pen on paper. I was ruminating this morning that I wished to buy an expensive pen now. earlier I had been gifted and sadly  had not treasuredit. I thought I would lose it and had given them off. I remember my son telling me, rather he had blogged about it, that when we buy something cheap we would treat it so... when we buy something of value then we would definitely be more careful in handling it. I find this resonating. i would like to add that a thing of value bought ( of course the value factor is varied) bought at the right time is meaningful. The value is then enhanced. Or else it is Tughlaqian!

Comments