Looking at the other side…

Today I took a share auto to work. Share auto-rickshaws are a common means of public transport in my city ( Chennai). They are just more rickety and bigger than the yellow auto rickshaw. But they are far cheaper and safer.
As the hot dusty air ran through my shampooed hair, a young, pregnant woman clambered in. One look at her and my heart melted. She was looking so tired, sweaty and clumsy. She was holding onto her tummy as if to protect her baby from the rough ride.
Flashback : me heavily pregnant but travelling always in the cool confines of a car, looking healthy as a ripe plum!
Cut to the present: I sent a thank you to the Maker for having me born to my parents and comforts.
Learning :

1. To be thankful-Look at people who do not have as much as you.Angel

Result: gratitude and joy

2.To be envious-Look at people who have more than you.Sick smile

Result : pain and sorrow

Make your choice

Comments