Oct 4th
Ah today I woke up only at 10 am. Blissful sleep.
Felt homesick. Missed my parents and son. missed home!!
At 2 pm we had a meeting with the teachers whom we will be working along with. From Thursday my internship at EAST HIGH school begins. The teacher whom I will be working with is Lyn Peterson, a young lady with just 3 years of experience.
She is very enthusiastic and eager to work with me and its a mutual feeling. I will be teaching geography to the ninth grade and observing the psychology classes in the 11th grade. I wanted to brush my skills in geography and psychology so i opted for this combination.We discussed in length our lesson plan.
Then we were taken shopping. Thankfully shopping has lost its charm. God save my pocket!!
Back to the room and had a simple dinner....

Comments