Oct 23rd,
Today has been a day of emotions!!! It was my last day at East High. We had a celebration..
I conducted a small activity. I told the children to write down the names of their classmates on a sheet of paper and alongside they had to mention one unique quality. I another paper when their friends called out each name and the quality, they had to write what was described about them. The were quite thrilled to learn what their friends thought about them. hey had written about Lyn and me too so it was good fun.
I also got a royal tour of the school. Cody Brown too me around. He is a very nice boy, well-mannered. I was astounded and amazed at the vastness of the school and the awesome facilities they have. The woodwork class/ photography/indoor gyms/ culinary classes are 5 star category.
Ansur came to meet me and it was a very emotional farewell for us. I have got so attached to him.
My ninthers also gave me an emotional farewell. Lyn and me broke down!! In just 2 weeks we had all bonded so well..
Post noon
We were at Mabel Lee working on our micro teaching which will be presenter tomorrow.
In the evening we went to watch a play at the school. It was on Henry Thoreau. It was awesome. The kids did such fine acting especially the boy who acted as Henry. I am in love with the philosophy of Henry Thoreau..

Comments