Oct 3rd
Today we had a session with Anastasia on web quest.we worked in pairs. Anahita from Armenia is my partner.
Post brunch it was a session with Mila.She introduced Czech language using flash cards, cartoon. Very helpful in teaching a new concept/ topic. The Ar gentians behaved child like!! Why is it that we adults stick on to our egos? How can one 'learn' then?

Evening w were hosted by Bob at his lakeside house. It's such a beautiful location. After two days of chilly weather it was welcoming to see the sun out today. I felt wistful on seeing the lovely house. Then I felt happy that at least I had a chance to visit such lovely places and meet such lovely people!!!!!!!!!!!1
We had a wonderful time .We, Indians began singing songs, well I was just braying along!!! Soon others joined in. Music truly bonds...
We danced too. Me with a left foot .. but hey I taught the Turkimenistan friends to jive to Indian songs and oh how they danced.
It was an evening of fun

Comments