Oct 15th
Today was exciting at school. I took 2 AP( advance placement) ie 12th in psychology. it was interesting. initially I was nervous but got over it soon!! Then it was geog the rest of the day.
Post noon the workshop was intensive but of short duration,,

I forgot to mention that a few days ago an Indian looking boy of ninth grade walked up to me and asked in a very happy tone if I am an Indian. With great excitement i nodded in the affirmative and I asked him the same. . With a beaming smile he said that he was from Pakistan. Now I was all the more excited. We struck instant friendship. It was a unique bonding, so instant and so intent. He has promised me to look me up every day. Ansur keeps his word and comes after lunch to say a hi and we end up exchanging a small conversation in hindi. Today he was a few minutes late and I was anxious and actually began to miss him. he is so endearing. There was no difference between us. We felt we were of one nation. All barriers melted. I wish our governments were like this.
Yet another new friend is John, 12th psychology, with whom I have intense conversations almost every morning. Our topics of discussion is- life, spirituality.. yesterday I taught him pranayama
and a couple of relaxation techniques. I particularly liked one of his quote: ' what is universal is personal'. Its a very deep thought.
Today we discussed religion. He has requested me to do pranayama tomorrow with him.
He is envious of the family system in India..

Comments