Oct 14th,
It's my best friend's bday and i was most excited calling here from here .She is holidaying at Coorg!! I wish i had been with her. She is there all alone. Today was yet another busy day. Took classes independently at East High for the ninth graders. It's so mazing to note that kids are so similar all over the world. One particular batch is so interactive and few are mischievous. When one girl remarked that she was stressed out due to some assignment, my heart cried out for my boys back home!!!Exams, loads of homework,pressure form school, home and society... Poor souls. If they had these facilities, this system they would have all gone to space by now!!!

Post noon- It was raining and biting cold! Thanks to Tim Bayne I am better equipped for the cold. He has lent me lots of woolens. We had a SSC workshop till 5.30 pm.

Comments