Raw mango learnings

         

There is a mango tree in my backyard. Summer dawns with tender mangoes popping out. With a whiff of the wind some of these mangoes fall off. Everyone feels sad on seeing them fall.  I never fail to pick them up. I sort out the better looking ones and bring them home excitedly. I began slicing the tender mangoes. Some have already turned yellow- matured before growing up. These are crushed with salt and chilli powder. They taste yummy with rice and curd. 

The green ones were deceptive. Most, when sliced, had begun rotting from within. I marveled at Nature. The tree does not hold back the defective mangoes.  

Even though we are blessed with intelligence and reasoning power, we hold on to defective patterns and habits.... here was a lesson staring up at me..


Comments