An eyeopener on my relationship with money

 

A recent good decision on an investment that had a sad/bad outcome made me worried for a while. I read (listened ) to this book and my eyes opened. 

My favourite takeaways (among many):

1. Good decisions can lead to bad outcomes in financial investment and vice versa. We cannot discount luck and risk. This helped in being kinder to myself.

2. Getting money and keeping money are different skills.

3. Flexibility and control over one's time is precious.

4. Difference between rich and wealthy (outstanding difference!) - when we have high income we are rich. Wealth is invisible- it is that whihc is sitting in the bank/savings that can be used in future. It is the money not spent. Being rich has short term benefits while being wealthy has long term benefits. 



Comments