What if your Surface laptop does not power on and Gratitude

 It is a constant source of wonder for me when I post my queries on google only to find that there are thousands of others who are facing the same issue. I would like to thank those countless netizens for posting solutions step by step.  

Recently I had left my Surface Laptop on charge. I forgot to switch off. My bad. In the morning I could not power it on. The first nano second I panicked. An expensive, most practical gift from my son-  It brought me to tears. A few nano seconds later I googled. Voila. I got my solution. 

1. Hold the Power button for 15 seconds. Usually this works but this time it did not work for me. 

2. Hold the power button and Volume Up button simultaneously for 15-30 seconds. This 'unfreezes' the laptop. This worked for me. Oh I jigged in joy.

I am more cautious now. I do not forget to unplug. It is best not to charge unless we get the low battery prompt. It is also best for battery life and laptop to never leave it on charge for the night. 


 

Comments