decision trivia

 Once in a way my rhinitis goes the extra mile to keep me sneezing or snivelling. It would spring up when I am mentally or physically exhausted and it would obviously be in the midst of my work schedule. 

So it would always be a dilemma to take them ed or not. I would delay and inevitably look for someone in the family to prod me to take the med. These meds leave me numb and drowsy. Yet I took one last night. 

I woke up with that familiar dullness. As I ploughed through the day I realised that I did not enjoy my brain being addled by the chemical. But I did not want the irritability of snivelling and sneezing. Either would affect my class. 

After class I slept for a short while. I woke up hungry. I ate. And now with a full stomach and the sleepiness reduced I muse which path I would take the next time.

 


Comments