Remove the stressor

My son had once remarked that if something is stressing me, pause, observe what is stressing and remove the cause. It is a simple but such a powerful statement. Often we know but when someone puts it in the language we understand it becomes easier. I have been practising this as much as possible and obtained relief. This applies to any situation. This morning as I was juggling the reading lamp on my desk I paused to observe why it was not useful to me. I wasn't happy with its current position and was going to stack it away. It has always been on the right side as the desk had several stuff on it. I cleaned out and placed the lamp on my left. Lo and behold it works wonderfully for me.
In our relationships if we can pause, observe and  change our perspective we can up our life and have wonderful moments

Comments