A new angel with hibiscus in her bun...

 

My new domestic help walks in cheerily with a hibiscus stuck in her bun! She announces her arrival with a loud greeting and a naive smile. I am often amused.. This childlike behaviour has evaded me. Have I become stuck up? 

Today I was playing RD Burman playlist on my Alexa. Icould not help singing with abandon. She was watching me. She shared that she loved listening to the songs.. Her childlike enthusiasm encouraged me to  dance to a few of the peppy tunes..  She giggled and mentioned it was good to seem away from my computer. Ah it felt good to just let go..

Thank you to this angel who goes around the house cheerfully doing the chores..

Comments

Sometimes we get so hung up in life that we forget the little pleasures of life. Thank you for sharing this.