Personal resources...

Today we have been given the task of doing SWOT analysis. As I began attempting I realised how we take our personal resources like time, health, energy and family for family for granted. Let me focus on just one factor of health i.e. sleep. We are so fortunate to be able to sleep. There different kinds of sleep disorders affecting so many people.
Luckiest are those who can sleep when their heads touch the pillow ( not me).
The next group are people like me who have a ritual to fall asleep. My personal routine is I brush my teeth, wash my feet and read a book for a little while. Nowadays listening to books on Audible often replaces the book. Then it is welcome to slumber land.

Of course that we wake up energised , fresh and look forward to the day ahead is even more of a blessing!
 

Comments