It is ok to say NO

We  Indians are known for our noisy behaviour. We talk loudly even in public places be it the bus, the train, plane and even in places of worship. Whether we are talking to each other or on the phone, the entire neighbourhood will know.

A peaceful meal at a restaurant or a bout of peaceful exercising at the gym is a dream.

Recently I have begun to workout at a gym inside the premises of a popular club. There is this lady who talks dime a dozen from her jewellery collection to her family politics ( and that of others too). She is so loud that her voice penetrates through my headphones!!.. She tried to strike conversation with me. I was not at my friendliest best. So she got the message and does not disturb me.

I did not feel guilty in shutting her off as I needed my peace and my time to exercise. It is ok to say NO.

Comments