Favorite things..

This morning as I listened to the radio while driving I heard a female voice singing a jingle in an ad. The tune was that of the very popular song,' rain drops on roses.... these are a few of my favorite things'.
I was transported to the movie and also some delving into my own list.
  • A long drive with family listening and braying along!
  • a cosy evening at Le Yogi, a quaint restaurant at Mahabalipuram
  • travel to quaint places with family or friends
  • staring at the rain from my bedroom window
  • having tea and settling down with a book or movie
  • spring cleaning my wardrobe and discovering forgotten treasures.
  • awaiting the weekend
  • sitting up late with a book or movie
  • a holiday by a waterfront
  • lolling in bed day dreaming
  • chit chatting with my baby.
These are a few of my favorite things. What are yours?

Comments

rohan.rajiv18 said…
AWESOME. Loved this! :D