Declutter

De clutter your house
De clutter your life
De clutter your mind!!!


I de- cluttered my wardrobe and study table. Wow it was a great feeling. Every time I de clutter I wonder why I did not do it earlier! It amazes me  always when  some memorabilia seem so important at one point of time and irrelevant at another!!
De cluttering gives immense satisfaction, a sense of lightness and a clean feeling!

So I pondered why not de clutter my life too. Of late I wonder why not I let go of some relationships; relationships which are more of a burden and imparting a 'downer' feeling when I am around such people!
Even if I cant remove them from my life ,maybe I can sink them to the bottom of my priority list!!

De cluttering the mind is for the Saatvik!! Most of us find the first option easy. The second option will be tougher as we are all students of diplomacy. The third option is the toughest.
In a few more years as I walk on the chapters of life maybe I shall be on the path of being a Saatvik!!!

Comments

Jyotsna said…
decluttering is perhaps the ebst way to get back one's energy..
also makes me realize what a hoarder i am..
:)
rohan.rajiv18 said…
Very nice one. You may want to try getting hold of a book called 'How to stop clutter for stealing your life'..

Inspired me to declutter! :)