Back to School.....

15th Dec 2010, a memorable day in my life!!! Out of the blue, one wonderful day, my schoolmate called me and we 're-bonded'! Thanks to FB we remain in touch. Once again, on yet another wonderful day my friend called to inform that there is an alumni meet. Oh was I excited!!!
After 1983 I stepped into the portal of my Alma Mater.. A tingling feeling ran thro' me.. With a pounding heart and a silly grin I gazed around. So many changes. A concrete jungle had taken over the green!!

Amidst shrieks and hugs we re-united, the Ewartian sisters!!!

It was amazing to meet our teachers. Some had aged while some remained almost the same. The joy in their faces was truly gratifying. After all we had tortured them so much. I think the torture was mutual. LOL..

Our school stood for DISCIPLINE and I was one of the most mischievous!!!

I met one of my math teachers whom I did not really like much in those days. I was bad at Math and I used to hate her for reminding me that. I carried that negative feeling for so many years. But today when I saw her, old, grey and frail I hugged her. I let go of all my negativity. I was her old student once again..

Comments