Whatsapp/ what’s up?

 

Thanks to Whatsapp I am using Facebook much lesser to connect to people. Nowadays it is very common to have group chats than individual. There is a name , icon or a display pic to suit the group.

I wonder:

1. Why people post a good morning as text and then a picture saying the same? All these pictures amount to a 100 within a week! Then comes the tortuous task of deleting them! I will not mention the videos and the kilometer long jokes!!

2. Why forward jokes and pictures denigrating any person/religion in a mutli cultural land like ours?

3. Why rack up old rivalry or make sensitive comments in a group ? The whole purpose of being connected gets lost and creates an embarrassment for the other members,

4. Why cannot I resist opening a group chat once I see the number of messages displayed?

Comments