JW Marriott,Pune


Hospitality and courtesy excel in this particular hotel. It is amazing for an Indian traveller ( as such courtesy is extended only to ‘whites’). This level of courtesy trickles to all levels of the staff. And it is not the annoying type or impersonal. It is just the right amount and warm.
I have only read about such hotels in novels. I experienced it for the first time. The staff take note of what we order, our preferences and once again this trickles down to all the levels. For e.g. when I ordered kichidi ( rice and lentils cooked to a soft, gooey mush) thrice in a row, the Front desk enquired if all was well!  When I mentioned my son was not well there was concern expressed not only by her but by whomever we met on our way down to the poolside. The Housekeeping staff to the in dining service all of them enquired of his health.
The rooms are well equipped with comfortable beds, plenty of pillows, a lovely writing desk, good wifi service etc.
Food is good and a variety of cuisine is available. I would love to come back again and also it is a good incentive to stay in the same group of hotels elsewhere.

Comments