Thank You Steve Jobs

My son gifted an iPad to my mother. She will be turning 70 in a few days. Her enthusiastic spirit jolted us. For a person who has never worked on a laptop or a computer , she took to the iPad like a fish to water. She is learning how to use it with gusto!

Initially it irked me to keep repeating the tutorial. But it made me realize how much my mother has strained to teach me the English alphabet when I was a mere 3 year old.
I remember her sitting beside me through my school days, asking me questions, correcting me....
I felt ashamed. It was payback time. So now I enjoy teaching her the nitty gritties!
Of course the iPad is so easy to use. It is so heart warming to see my mother do facetime with my son in London.

I admire her spirit and drive to achieve.

It is even more inspiring to see my son being so awe struck. He had never imagined she would pick it up so fast.

Thank You Steve Jobs for making technology so simple enough to strike the hearts across generations.
Thank You Steve Jobs for making us oldies rise up in the eyes of the young ones....

Comments