Robbed.....

Today I was robbed. My bags were stolen from my car. I lost my 'work' bag containing my house keys, wallet -with a little cash,credit, debit cards, a signed cheque leaf,- cheque books, books, cell phone and blah..
It felt unfair.. Some low thief would have access to my cell and its contents...
I had to go through the tedious process of blocking my bank accounts and blocking my credit/debit cards.
I felt so cheated and so miserable.. sentimental about many a thing in the bag. To top it all even my lunch bag with my various tiffin boxes, curd and buttermilk container was also stolen!! So unfair.
I did learn some valuable lessons:
1. Lock the car door even if the driver is present. ( the driver was very close to the car and had not noticed)
2. Having 2 cell phones and backing up vital information like credit card numbers ,help line numbers etc) help immensely.
3. Carrying your wallet than leaving it unattended in the car.
4.Having back up of your contacts on your laptop is very useful..


Comments