Revive Fit- a gym for Apple watch users in Chennai

 


My journey to fitness began at this unobtrusive gym. I began with trepidation. I had too many fears within- would my body withstand? would my knees go for a toss? what if I overwork and collapse? and above all I hate the ache of sore muscles.

So I specified that I wasn't here for weight loss. 

Revive Fit began as a popular physiotherapy centre owned by a very humble and soft spoken Keshav Tantri. A fitness module was gradually included due to popular demand. 

My initial 3 months was a gradual entry into endurance and stamina building. 

During the  next 3 months, my trainer, a young enthusiastic and passionate learner (Jai) took it upon himself to get a few of us hooked to tech-fitness. 

A group of young women using Apple watches had formed a group to challenge and compete. Now I am a beneficiary of the regime too. Jai, sensing their motivation and grit, began to familiarise with the varied fitness workout features in Apple watch. He has begun to create fantastic work out routines at varying levels to suit each one of us. 

Jai is a good example of growth mindset in action- open to learning, being creative and motivating. 




Comments