Just an observation

 I was happy to receive my new splashy driving license card. It looks hi tech with an inserted chip. As I was waiting in line with several others my neighbour a retired PT teacher struck conversation with me. A few others of my age group sat around staring at people and stuff. A couple of young men strolled in with the air of confidence. They mentioned they had filled up online and saved a grand( whihc folks like m had paid to our respective driving schools). They were pretty smug. The retired teacher told me to watch what would happen. As mentioned the young men were asked to run around for some document or the other... Giving the fee to the driving schools save us the time and effort.

Unfortunately it is nothing to be thrilled about. It just reflects the ambiguity of  the online portal. If there is clarity then all of us would have done the same. We have gone digital yet it is not all that easy. 

Comments