a CAR AND A STAR... Disclaimer ( my personal opinion )

 

It is not common to hear about celebs in Sports and film industry, earning in millions/billions trying to get sops and exemption from taxes.. There is no harm in requesting but to stop payment of tax; trying to evade payment for the luxury cars ( when one knows about the import duty) speaks of values/ethics going wrong. 

Be it the common man or a celeb, ignoring the law or bifurcating for the sake of private hedonism is unpalatable and wrong. A common man is punished whereas the celeb gets away with twisted appeals and lesser fines/sentence. 

I loved it when the judiciary commented on why clebes cannot be role models in real life...

Today I was disappointed when I read another senior official ( for the sake of winning ) termed it as almost slander to the celeb.. Sigh I shall use this for moral science lesson next. OOps I forgot, moral science is now out of syllabus. So is this why my countrymen is rolling down the cliff? 

Comments