Parenting...

Today while interacting with my Grade 6 students some facts came to light. I just happened to mention whatsapp!! A barrage of complaints from my little ones: 'my dad is always on whatsapp' , my mother sits up late at night (and shows action of texting)
My mom even if she is tired has to whatsapp and if i want to talk she gets irritated.' My father tells me to talk later'

Hey parents are we even aware of this? Talking to our children in real time, Playing with them during real time, engaging in activities in real time- is far more relaxing than spending on virtual time.
The forwards, jokes on whatsapp will keep coming but real time lost is lost!
Today your child has grown a day. In the last 14 hours so much would have happened. Is it not more important than what is happening around the world somewhere,in someone else's life?
Please do not lose more days.

Comments