Few films I watched recently

I watched Jigarthanda a new tamil movie. I loved it. Looking back it has no message. It is based on a violent gangster but the movie veers off the usual path. Humor, good editing, background songs and of course the right casting of actors helped. I came out with a smile on my face. Indeed it was relaxing.


Finding Fanny--- I loved this movie. I had forgotten the genius actor Naseeruddin Shah. He is brilliant in the movie. Dimple is no longer the gorgeous babe but she has proved her mettle.. Deepika with minimal make up is gorgeous. Typical Goan setting and peppy music make it lovable. It was simply wonderful to have Pankaj Kapur back on screen. Maybe the voice over was not needed. Why go searching and knocking for love? Like opportunities it is very much inside us. All we need is to look deep within.

Frozen-- Sigh what a lovely Sunday afternoon watch. Gorgeous visuals and a simple story. A rare sibling story and good casting. Optimism, love and being oneself ( freeing oneself from the chains the society puts around us). I loved the song Let it be... Made me think of Kochadiayan.... why could not we get just one movie right?

Comments