University campus

As I walked hurriedly down the green path at my workplace I stooped to pick up a chocolate wrapper. As I bent down I chanced upon crushed coffee cups and Pepsi bottles thrust beneath the shrubs. I was pained.
The University has staff that maintains the gardens and lawns regularly and they do a pretty neat job. There are visible dustbins every nook and corner. Yet after the breaks there is litter. These are  students who belong to the elite class and to think that they would be the future engineers!!!
 So why is this happening. It is appalling. We are given buildings, we litter them. We have the second longest beach yet we deface it. We have two rivers which run like sewage. 
If we cannot maintain what is given to us then how do we create? How do we invent? How do.... 
Well the answer is we are not' doers' . we are a nation of talkers- we talk and talk and talk and forget that there is a dustbin, a beach, a garden, a tree and another human near by..



Comments