My rock star..

I did not realize that the spark I had lit would flame up!! This is what happened when my son decided to go ahead with a public performance after learning a mere 5 months of guitar!

My stomach churned as we were getting ready for the show!! It was at Gigalum, a pub at Clapham, London.
I floated in a cloud of joy ( no alcohol at all!) as I watched my boy going up the stage. And did he perform!!! I doubt if I would have looked at Santana then!! He played for 2 songs, Way back into love from Music and Lyrics; Fix you by Coldplay.

It was proud moment. Way to go son!!


Why don't you light a spark too??

Do have a look at the video.. It was captured on iPhone and the lighting is bad.. The boy/ young man on the guitar is my son!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=DkpP2SBeDSM




Comments