Xmas gift..iPhone4S

Xmas is a season of cheer..it's the season of loving and sharing. Often we speak of it but do not ponder over such acts. We take it for granted, like the love of parents, love of siblings, love of children, friends etc.

I feel particularly proud today when I hold the prestigious iPhone4S!! I am a mere teacher with a meager salary yet I am a proud owner of this sleek gadget.. I received it as my XMAS  gift from my son. For the first few days I toyed with it, played with it and took the gift for granted. 

This morning ( my enlightening moment) en route to work I pondered over this gift. I realized how selfless my son is. He has been consistently gifting me the latest cellular phones while he uses an older version or the run of the mill kind! 

Would I ever be able to match his selflessness? This season he has enriched my soul..




Comments