Friends from the past.

As ever this new year began with renewal of old bondings!! On New Year's eve I had a surprise call from very  close yesteryear friends.. The evening was spent with friends who made the evening so warm and special..

And this luck ensued for yesterday yet another friend dropped by only to stay over... All these experiences were a trip down nostalgic times...

The new year has thus started off on a very special note.. Life has taught me the valuable lesson of friendship.

Friends have been with me through thick and thin. There are some more friends whom I wish to renew bonds with. There are some whose arrival I wait eagerly every year from lands beyond seas!! There are friends whom I meet annually over a birthday event. There are friends who remain in the background always ready to help. Silent friends-- talkative friends--happy friends-- serious friends--partying friends--work friends-- friends all over and everywhere..

I thank god for having blessed me so much...

Comments