Sometimes I wonder..

If the world is right
Or am I?
If I go out is not alright
But if he goes out its alright!
If he streaks its ok
But not if I!
If I am sozzled, its criminal
If he is ,it's normal
If I drop names it's 'bad'
If he drops names he is a stud!!
If I get jealous I am a nag..
If he gets jealous he is loving!!
If I order I am not brought up well
If he orders he is in control!!
Is it that I am perfect in a wrong world
Or is it that the I am wrong in the perfect world??
I may be dubbed crazy, may be weird..
But then who makes the rules..
I am unperturbed
For It's bliss in what I believe...
Or is it.....


I wrote this because often we go thro' conflicting emotions, don't we? It surprises me how we adapt, change according to situations.. This poem is not an opinion. It's merely a sharing of thoughts. Why is it that humans are so hypocrites?Or are we not? Are we behind a mask or are we not? Is it because we are blessed with immense intelligence? Or is it because we are social animals so we want to be accepted and applauded?? We are indeed a mysterious lot aren't we??

Comments

VIKRAM said…
ha! Like this one :)