Road Trip...

It is indeed fun to break from the usual grind. There is so much fun that you feel alive. My son and me decided to take off to Bangalore in the middle of the night....

The highway is so well-maintained that for a second I thought that I was abroad till a cow ran across the road!!!

I spent quality time with my son. we chatted a lot, listened to music and laughed a lot!

We spent a lovely time at a friend's place. As for Bangalore each time I go there she is like a new bride. I just keep falling in love with her again and again....

On our return I drove (for the first time) on a highway.I renewed my driving skills( very less for that matter..). My son as usual proved to be a good teacher. Never knew driving required so much...

At least for now I am promising myself to drive more so that I can become a pro...

Over all it has been an amazing trip... so do go ahead and rebel... Ah now I know why rebels are loved by the society....


Comments