NOv 2nd

We took time to complete our web site and also a lesson plan for the Purdue conference.

I had a real taste of Customer care here. I had gone to the most reputed store, Best Buy, for electronic gadgets. My intention was to buy an external hard disk. Like a champ I got one gadget. To my horror, after paying 50 and odd dollars it turned out to be a mere enclosure for a hard drive!! Truly it was a humbling experience. I was fraught with worry because I likened the situation to my home country. Mustering courage and along with a good friend I went back to the store and told my problem. I did not have the bill too. To my utter astonishment the sales guy hardly blinked an eye. He took the product from me( which was in pieces as my friend had tried to assemble and install). I was asked if i had paid in cash or by card. And before I could blink an eye I was given a token to go and get another gadget to my satisfaction. No questions were asked, no explanations needed. WOW!! This is what is CUSTOMER CARE!!

Comments