Sat 26/09/09
This morning had a quick bit of a huge turkey sandwich. Rushed to the univ campus for morning workshop.Met Tim. What a bundle of energy he is. He is 51 years. We had an ice breaker workshop which was very useful to me. It would help me in my GVC classes!!
Headed for a good lunch.Had huuuuuuuuuge strawberries, hot fudge wtc. Yummm.
Post noon we had an hour discussion with Tim.
Headed for a technology workshop with Bochi who is a pony-tailed goodlooking Polish !
strolled around the campus after the sessions. Its football season here. The whole city is out in red. Campers, balloons and bbq have been set up beneath colorful umbrellas or behind their cars. Lot of decorations. Helicopters are patrolling. Traffic is massive but everything is well under control...
Today's learning-- I have improved my listening skill!!

Comments